Document Scanning and Conversion
At MetalQuest, we specialize in state of the art document scanning and conversion services. Whether you need an extensive back file conversion, a day forward approach or on-demand scanning, we can help. MetalQuest's key personnel have over 40 years of records and information management experience. We know how to manage conversion jobs of any size and scope. Our projects have ranged from the very small to the very large, from a few hundred documents to millions upon millions of records. Our customers include healthcare, manufacturing and industry, government, and, banking and finance.
There are many benefits to outsourcing document scanning to MetalQuest. Here are but a few:
- Free up your valuable staff time for more important tasks.
- Reduce costs by freeing up valuable space, both operational and storage, for revenue producing or other important functions.
- Fast turnaround times to help you streamline business processes and centralize access to your information.
- Cost savings by eliminating the need for your organization to invest in scanning capital equipment and training personnel.
- Excellent return on investment.
At MetalQuest, we convert more than just paper to digital images. We can scan and convert your:
- Hardcopy (paper) based records
- Film based radiology records
- Mammography records
MetalQuest personnel will assist you with all aspects of the planning and logistics needed for your records conversion project. In addition to scoping out the size and cost of the project, we will provide:
- Records purging and packing services
- Safe and secure transportation to MetalQuest's Cincinnati facilities
- Document preparation
- Document scanning
- Records indexing
- Quality control
- Assistance in uploading digitized documents and metadata to your database/system store them on MetalQuest servers; or provide other specialized services as required
- Records retrieval services on an as needed basis while the project is ongoing
- Secure destruction of original records per industry standards and regulations (i.e. HIPAA, state, federal, etc.)
We're here to help. Contact us today for an analysis of your project and to get started. You'll be glad you did!